1. Journalism is not dying. Changing, yes.
2. Newspapers, as an industry, are not going away. Changing, yes.
3. Ink on paper will eventually die. Hand-illuminated manuscripts on parchment did, too.
4. It has never been about bloggers vs. journalists.
5. Not all of the smart people are in newsrooms.
6. Both the critics and curmudgeons have important, but you don’t have to buy into the claims of either.
7. There is no killer app for journalism.
8. If you’re not learning, you’re not standing still. You’re falling behind.
9. A constant state of reinvention and evolution is not a bad state for journalism to be in.
10. There are many more than 10 things that you need to keep in mind.